Mystifying interpretations of palmistry never cease to amuse us. Palm reading is such an ancient and treasured art that it might have some hidden secrets of human development. From time immemorial, humans are trying to find out the reason of their existence on this planet and the destiny that makes them look different from each other.
Many lines and mounts are studied in palmistry along with the shape and size of the hands. For a very long time, palmists have believed that the small and long, deep and shallow, and straight and crooked lines are connected with our behavior. Palmistry lines including heart and head are the strongest indicators of what we are and how we are.
Head line is the second line from the top of our hand and starts exactly where the life line starts. Have a look at some of the attributes associated with the head line.
- If the line is straight, the person is intellectually stable and can be really good in worldly matters. He has a balanced personality and no or very little regard for idealism.
- If the head line is running along with the life line, almost overlapping it for some space, the person may have brain difficulties.
- If it is sloping down on the mount of moon, the person is imaginative
- Disconnected and chained head line is an indication of a weak mind and lack of concentration.
- If the line is strong and deep, the person is broad-minded and generous
Head line is one of the three major lines and thousands of interpretations can be made after studying its characteristics and position.